Shave off up to 4-5 days to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are consumptive economies requiring most manufactured goods to be shipped in and replenished. With Daylight in the driver’s seat, your company could set a new door-to-door speed record. Our fast overland service makes it possible for your shipments to make early departure sailings. Take advantage of the competitive edge that Daylight provides; have your shipments delivered up to a week sooner than your competition.
- Expedited door-to-door service to all of the islands of Hawaii, sailing out of the port of Long Beach, California.
- Improved transit times allow for more options when choosing a steamship line and more flexibility in your supply chain.
- Get your goods to Long Beach in as few as two business days from the East Coast. Ship Friday from the Northeast and still make an early sailing on Wednesday.
- Expedited door-to-door service to points in Alaska, sailing out of the port of Auburn, WA.
- Improve transit times by up to a week with the efficient Daylight network.
- Not only can you make earlier sailings, our consistent performance during Alaska’s tight selling season ensures that your customers get their goods sooner, every time. No longer do your customers need to worry about out-of-stocks.
- Ship from the Northeast on Friday and make a Wednesday sail date.
Puerto Rico service
Expedited service to all points in Puerto Rico out of the port of Jacksonville, Florida.
The Daylight network can shave off up to 4 days in transit times. Goods from California reach the port of Jacksonville in as little as 1-2 business days.
Whether you’re shipping parts to manufacturing facilities or finished goods to retailers, Daylight has you covered. Ship from California on Thursday and Friday and still make the Tuesday sailing out of Jacksonville, Florida – no problem.